Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day Six - Monday April 16, 2007

Greetings Earthlings...I am a robot. Must eat clean. Must not cause internal motor to rust.

I trained arms today. When I train arms I like to superset the bi and a tri exercises.

I did it like this:
Dumbbell Curls: 25x12, 35x10, 45x8 supersetted with
One Arm Tri Extensions: 15x15, 25x15, 25x15
Preacher Curls 65x10, 65x10, 65x7 supersetted with
Tricep Pushdowns = silly cable exercise

Then I did my 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill and went home and ate:

Meal #1: Eggbeaters with cheddar sprinkles
Meal #2: Chicken Breast w/Peanut Sauce and Almonds
Meal #3: Protein Shake
Meal #4: Flank Steak
Meal #5: Turkey breast w/provolone roll-ups

My wife is also on the low-carb diet with me, but not as strict. Nonetheless, it appears to have taken its toll on her this evening as she absent-mindedly caught the wrong train from Grand Central that took her far away from me. To make matters worse, I gave her instructions on how to get on a second train at White Plains so I could pick her up closer to home. Somehow she got on ANOTHER wrong train and wound up in Bedford Hills. Since Bedford Hills is right next to Mount Kisco...

...we went to Target. I did the MD Radio show from my car for the 3rd time in 4 weeks. Now I normally pig out whenever I'm in Target but this time was different and I wasn't even tempted to eat anything in the junk food section. Okay, that's not entirely true. I tore open a Muscle Milk drink off the shelf and chugged it in 4 seconds. It was so yummy, I bought up the store's entire stock of Muscle Milk boxes. I also bought some EAS Vanilla Whey for $13.00 for 2 lbs. That's not a bad deal. I spent about an hour walking around the store trying to find my wife and son, so I think that covered the evening cardio session.

I can see myself losing weight in my midsection. It comes off my high ribs first and actually makes me look fatter because it now goes in by my ribs and then juts out again at my waist/hips. Geez, I must sound like a girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home