Sunday, April 15, 2007

Day Four - Saturday April 14, 2007

Today was one of those days when you wake up and think it's going to be a nice relaxing day, and then your wife/girlfriend/partner tells you about all of the plans she's made for the day without of course letting you know in advance.

Morning Weight: 236

We went to the gym in the morning and we did cardio together: 20 minutes on the Treadmill and 10 minutes on the StepMonster. I came home and made some Eggbeaters and a peanut-butter protein shake. I'm very grateful to Crystal Light for allowing me to drink something sweet. Normally I cannot eat eggs without drinking orange juice, but CL is making it possible.

We had to drive all the way to central Jersey to visit her friends and their baby. Before leaving, I stopped at the specialty food store and bought some more teriyaki chicken for myself and some vegetable coated salmon for my wife. We ate while we drove and polished off a can of cashews and a few bottles of water. After two hours of driving we get there and they have this nice spread of cold cuts, veggies, and chip assortments. I drink a few glasses of Diet Coke and have a few carrots. The strawberries are tempting but I refrain.

After a few hours there, we were starving. We went to a local deli and did a baby cheat meal. We shared a roast beef and cheese sub, but we removed half the roll and ate it open-face. Let me tell you: After not eating anything of substance for three days, that sandwich tasted like a strawberry shortcake dessert. The bread also filled my ever-shrinking stomach quickly.

We drove home, had another protein shake, and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home